logo Visa information
Unless you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen, you will need a visa to enter Australia.

Many visitors for the F2 World Championships will qualify for an Australian ETA(601) visa. Information for this type of visa may be found at Australian ETA(601) visa web page. This type of visa can be obtained online and only costs Aus$20 for the online service charge. The link to the online application is on the page mentioned above.

You can also apply for a range of visas, including tourist visas and working holiday visas, at your nearest Australian Consulate.

For more detailed information visit the Australian Government Department of Immigration and Citizenship website.

An excellent web site with full information about visa requirements is